Box Office & Ticketing Info
The Prekindle Main Box Office
We have a DIFF pass to fit every budget.
Screening tickets are only $12 and can be purchased online, by phone, at the Prekindle Main Box Office or at Festival box offices in screening venues.
The Prekindle Main Box Office in Mockingbird Station is now open.
The Prekindle Main Box Office is located on the northeast side of Mockingbird Station, on the first floor next to Cafe Herrera [map].
The Main Box Office sells tickets and passes, Festival merchandise, and also handles Will Call for phone and Internet sales.
Hours & Location
Pre-Festival: Mon-Sat from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sun from noon-5 p.m.
During the Festival: Daily from 11 a.m. until last screening time of the day.
Address: 5321 E. Mockingbird Ln., Suite 100 at the northeast entrance of Mockingbird Station near Cafe Herrera.
Prekindle Theater Box Offices
Prekindle Theater Box Offices are located at each screening venue [map] and handle day-of-screening ticket sales and voucher exchanges.
Hours: An hour before the day’s first screening until the day’s last screening time.
Prekindle Online Box Office
The Prekindle Online Box Office is open 24 hours a day beginning March 10 for DFS members and March 13 for the public.
Where do I pick up my vouchers, tickets or passes?
Advance ticketing and Will Call: At the Prekindle Main Box Office, you can purchase vouchers, tickets and passes, and pick up items bought online or by phone.
Day-of-screening ticketing: Pick up or purchase your tickets at the theater [venues] where your film screens.
If you are spontaneous, unsure about what movies you want to see, or planning to spend time in Rush Lines, a voucher is for you.
• A voucher can be exchanged at the Prekindle Main Box Office or the in-theater box offices for a ticket to any regular screening
• A voucher can be exchanged for a ticket in a Rush Line as seats become available.
• A voucher costs less than a ticket or a pass.
• A voucher does not guarantee admission to any screening.
• People with passes and tickets have access to seats before those with vouchers.
• A voucher must be exchanged for a ticket either at any Prekindle Box Office or in a Rush Line
• Vouchers are only available in packs of 10 for $100
If you won’t attend every day of the Festival, and you know the films you’d like to see and on which days you’d like to see them, a ticket is for you.
• It’s just like buying a ticket to see a movie at your local theater.
• A ticket holds your seat to a screening for up to 15 minutes before a film’s screening time.
• You can experience as many of the Festival’s films as you’d like without paying for a pass or dealing with the uncertainty of vouchers (see above) or Rush Lines
• Advance tickets can be purchased online, by phone or in person at the Prekindle Main Box Office.
• If you purchase tickets online, you have the option of having them mailed to you.
• You must be seated at least 15 minutes before a film’s screening time or you risk losing your seat.
• Same-day ticket sales are not available online or by phone.
• All ticket sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds.
• Ticket holders can’t attend Festival parties (unless a special, separate ticket is purchased) and don’t have access to the Festival Lounge
• At screenings, ticket holders must wait for all pass holders to be seated. A screening may reach capacity before all ticket holders can claim a seat.
If you plan to attend the entire Festival, or several days of it, a pass is for you.
The Festival Pass and the Star Pass give you a seat at any regular screening. (You must be in your seat 15 minutes prior to screening time to guarantee your seat.) You also have access to the Festival Lounge [map].
Additionally, a Star Pass gives you access to the Opening Night Screening, Centerpiece Screenings and Galas.
A Film Pass or a Student Pass gives you access to all regular screenings at DIFF.
A Lounge Pass gives you access to the Festival Lounge [map].
• Priority seating at all regular screenings at the Festival.
• No need to wait in a ticketing line.
• Priority access to Rush Line screenings.
• Star Pass holders have access to gala screenings and events, plus the Festival Lounge.
• Movie overload.
• Red eyes.
• No sleep for 11 DIFF-filled days.
DALLAS STAR AWARDS
Cheryl Boone Isaacs is the first African-American President of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and only the third woman to hold the office.
John Kricfalusi, the creator of Ren & Stimpy, is the recipient of the 2014 Texas Avery Animation Award presented by REEL FX.
»READ MORE ABOUT OUR HONOREES